Perform Epson L360 Driver Download And Installation Process Without Any Technical Error:
Epson printer is one of the excellent scanning devices that is capable of generating the outstanding quality of images. Without performing a proper driver installation process, you won’t be able to use the printer anymore.
However, we are going to discuss the download and installation process on Epson L360 Driver that will help you a lot to perform the Scanner installation process without any technical error.
Systems Required for Epson L360 Driver Installation For Printer/Scanner
Before installing the Epson L360 printer driver, one should know about the system compatibility. Otherwise. It will be difficult to download, even the error occurs after successful installation due to the device compatibility issue.
For Windows, Windows 10 32-Bit, Windows 10 64-Bit, Windows 8.1 32-Bit, Windows 8.1 64-Bit, Windows 8 32-Bit, Windows 8 64-Bit, Windows 7 32-Bit, Windows 7 64-Bit as well as Vista in 64-Bit as well as Vista 32 bit., etc are a compatible device for Epson L360 Driver. as well as you can know epson adjustment program l360
For Mac, the Epson L360 Driver is compatible with the Mac OS X which is Intel-based device. The running application must be sent in Mac Classic mode.
Download and Install The Epson L360 Driver -A Few Technical Steps
Both the Windows and Apple device are compatible with the Epson printer driver L360. Here, we are going to discuss the download and installation process of the Epson L360 Driver which is used for Epson printer.
- Epson L360 Windows Printer 32-Bit Driver Download Now (26.33 MB)
- Epson L360 Windows Printer 64-Bit Driver Download Now (29.8 MB)
For the Windows:
- Go to the Epson Official website and try to download as well as install Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Now, you can see the End-User License Agreement window. After that, click on the “I accept the terms in the License agreement” named checkbox.
- Then, hit the Next button and go to the new window and tap on the Install button from the next window.
- Hit the Finish button and complete the initial step of the installation process.
- After that, select the Epson L360 Driver from the following driver list and click on the Next button to confirm.
- Click on the Printer Registration radio button and click the Next button.
- Next, accept the License Agreement and privacy agreement by clicking on the Agree button and confirm it by pressing the Next button.
- Then, you can see the message “Register a printer to Epson Connect”. Press the OK button to confirm.
- In the case of the new account, fill out the Epson Connect registration form and click the Finish button to complete the new registration process. If you are an existing user, then choose another option “I already have an account” and enter the correct data into the Add a new printer form.
- Click on the Add button to add the Epson L360 Driver and click the Close button to close the active window.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to activate the scanning services via iCloud and Remote Print services.
How To Install Epson Driver In Mac?-Easy Steps
In the case of the Mac, you might follow the steps below to avoid the Epson scanner setup issue.
- First Download and then install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility software from the genuine website.
- Now, click the Continue button that will start to perform the basic installation process.
- Next, accept the Licence agreement by tapping the Continue button from the nest window and click the Agree radio button.
- Finally, complete the Epson L360 Driver installation process by clicking on the Install and close the window.
- Now, open the Finder from the MacBook and choose the Application from the drop-down list.
- Next, click on the Epson Software and double-click on the Epson Connect Printer setup option.
- Now, go to the Printer Registration page and click on the Next button. When the message, “Register a printer to Epson Connect” appears on the screen, accept it by tapping on the OK button.
- Scroll down to the bottom section of the page and click on the checkbox titled “ I accept the Terms and Conditions”. Now, click on the Next button to confirm the condition.
- Now, fill up the new account and click on the Finish button to complete the entire installation process.
- When done, tap the Close button to exit from the window and finish the Epson L360 Driver download and installation process.
In the above article, we have discussed the Epson L360 Driver Printer and Scanner Download For Windows, Mac effectively. Moreover, we have defined the compatible device which supports this Epson printer. So, we hope this content will be helpful to download and install the Epson driver without any hassle.