Fallout New Vegas Weapons: New Vegas is an activity pretending computer game. The diversion is set in an open world condition that includes an area comprising of parts of Nevada, California, and Arizona
Players take control of the Courier(character). While transporting a bundle over the Mojave Desert to the city of New Vegas, the Courier is trapped, burglarized of the bundle, shot in the head, and left for dead.
Fallout New Vegas Weapons
In the wake of enduring, the Courier starts a voyage to discover their eventual executioner and recuperate the bundle, makes companions and adversaries among different groups, and at last, progresses toward becoming gotten up to speed in the contention that figures out who will control New Vegas and the Mojave Wasteland
- Pistols: 10mm Pistols, 12.7mm Pistols, Hunting Revolver, .44 Magnum Revolver, Lucky, 9mm Pistols, Silenced .22 Pistols, Maria, Mysterious Magnum, Ranger Sequoia, That Gun.
- Rifles: BB gun, Hunting Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Varmint Rifle, Anti-material Rifle, Service Rifle, Light Machine Gun, Trail Carbine, This Machine, Survivalist’s Rifle.
- Submachine guns: 10mm submachine, 9mm submachine gun, Silenced .22 SMG, Vance’s 9mm submachine gun, 12.7mm submachine gun, .45 Auto submachine gun, H&H Tools nail gun, Sleepytyme (GRA), 12.7mm submachine gun (GRA)
- 4 Shotguns: Sawed-off shotgun, Riot shotgun, Hunting shotgun, Lever-action shotgun, Caravan shotgun, Single shotgun, Dinner Bell, Big Boomer, Sturdy caravan shotgun
- 5 Heavy weapons: Laser pistol, Plasma pistol, Recharger pistol, Plasma Defender, Pulse gun, Missing laser pistol, Euclid’s C-Finder, Compliance Regulator, Sonic emitter – Opera Singer, Sonic emitter – Gabriel’s Bark, Sonic emitter – Revelation
- Energy pistols: Plasma Defender, Pulse gun, Pew Pew, Missing laser pistol, Euclid’s C-Finder, Compliance Regulator, Sonic emitter – Opera Singer, Sonic emitter – Gabriel’s Bark, Sonic emitter – Revelation, Sonic emitter – Robo-scorpion
- Energy rifles: Laser rifle, Plasma rifle, Laser RCW, Tri-beam laser rifle, Q-35 matter modulator, Recharger rifle, Multiplas rifle, Van Graff plasma rifle, Van Graff laser rifle, AER14 prototype, Gauss rifle, YCS/186, Holorifle
- Energy Heavy Weapons: Flamer 16, Cleansing , Gatling laser, Sprtel-Wood, Heavy incinerator, Incinerator, Plasma caster, Tesla cannon, Tesla-Beaton prototype, Elijah’s jury-rigged Tesla cannon
- Projectile: Thump-Thump, Grenade machinegun, Mercy, Missile launcher, Annabelle
- Thrown: Dynamite, Fire bomb, Flash bang, Frag grenade, Holy Frag Grenade, Gas bomb, Incendiary grenade
- Placed: C-4 plastic explosive, Demolition, Detonator, Fat mine, Frag mine, MFC cluster, Plasma mine, Powder charge, Pulse mine
- Bladed: Chainsaw (GRA), Cleaver, Chopper, Combat knife, Chance’s knife, Cosmic knife, Cosmic knife clean, Cosmic knife super-heated, Fire axe, Knock-Knock, Hatchet, Katana, Knife, Knife spear, Knife spear clean
- Blunt: Melee STR, Nephi’s golf driver, Baseball bat, Baseball bat (GRA), Cattle prod, Dress cane, Lead pipe, The Humble Cudgel, Nail board, Old Glory, Pool cue, Police baton, Rebar club
- Thrown: Proton throwing axe, Protonicinversal throwing axe, Throwing knife, Throwing knife spear, Throwing hatchet, Throwing spear, Tomahawk
Other: Big Mountain Transportalponder, Binoculars, Codac R9000, Laser detonator, Loyal’s detonator
Unused weapons: Debug Mega Pistol, The Disintegrator, Plasma rifle always crit, Stun grenade, Stun baton, Plasma rifle weak, Gas grenade, The Faderator
Legacy content: Deathclaw gauntlet