Resolving thevideo.me pair issues : Quite often seen that the KODI users use to circulate motion pictures even movies through. Using a good number of Kodi add accessories would help in this purpose. But in case of communication, the video.me.downloader or the vidup will help discover a pop-up prompting for moment authentication.
It basically shows prompt like stream authorization. This becomes difficult to watch movies and TV shows until and unless the problem is fixed.
How to Fix https://thevideo.me/pair & vidup.me/pair Error On Kodi (2 Methods)
It might be a question in your mind that what the need for stream authorization is. Does it happen that every server has some limitations of a number of simultaneous users? Even this stands true for movie streaming servers as well.
If the server can handle 10 thousand and many more users at the same time. If more than 10 thousand users access the server then it will automatically crash. So it’s important to solve this issue.
At first, if the server is open for all, then there will be more users accessing it without any restriction. This might result in a crash of the server. So it must be restricted for some users. For that reason, it is important to check out the concept of stream authorization for which you need to have permission to access the site and server.
Fixing the issues
For the purpose, there are two methods where you can follow below in order to get fixed. Make sure to follow all the steps without skipping it. If it is handling in a better way, then you can witness better result for sure.
Fixing the issue using the website
- When you are opening any movie on exodus then there will be a popup that will show the servers loaded with details on the resolution.
- After that when all the servers are loaded, you will find a server which is “THE VIDEO”.
- Once you click on that server, it will show a popup that would show you thevideo.mepair stream authorization. This shows the message saying “to play this video, authorization is required. So visit the link below to authorize the devices on your network: https://thevideo.me/pair then click “pair”.
- You need to visit the link for fixing the issue. Once you visit that site, you will see a pair your device screen showing your IP address.
- Just click on activate streaming button and then it will show “happy streaming” and “IP address < your IP address> has been authenticated for 4 hours.
- Now switch back to the Kodi screen and you will see the movie starts playing. You can also solve other issues like this.
Fix the video.me issues using add-on settings
- In this, you can open the Kodi and go to add-ons>video add-ons and right-click on exodus addon.
- Now you will see a pop-up showing two options. Information and settings. Just click on the option of settings.
- After that, you will in the settings windows showing various options. Then select playback from the settings and disable hosters with captchas options.
- On the disabling of that option, you will never be shown streaming servers which have extra authentication requirement. So that you will only see servers that can play media directly without authorization.